onsdag 6. november 2019

Add Roborock S5 and create an easy automation for daily cleaning

I did buy a Roborock S5. Wifey was happy for this. 
Thw first I had to do was of course to set it up in Home Assistant

To do this you first have to find the token of the vacuum. I've got an android-phone so I did it like this:

First downloaded an earlier version of the Mi Home app: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/xiaomi-inc/mihome/mihome-5-4-49-release/

I have to use that older version because the newer versions donesn't save the token in the log file.

Installed the app and connected the Roborock, then opened the log-file which is found in the smarthome/logs folder on the phone and searched for "token", then added the following lines in configuration.yaml:


vacuum:
  - platform: xiaomi_miio
    host: 192.168.1.108
    token: *******************
    name: Gudrun

I also reserved the dhcp in my router. So that the vacuum will get the same ip-adress every time the router reboots.

Then I created the automation for daily cleaning:


- id: '1568470324361'
  alias: Støvsuge
  trigger:
  - at: '10:00:00'
    platform: time
  condition: []
  action:
  - data:
      entity_id: vacuum.gudrun
    service: vacuum.start
  initial_state: 'true'

I will later add a condition that if we're on a vacation the automation will not run.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar